Poseidon Restoration Services

“If you can give us 1% of your trust, we’ll earn the other 99%”

Water Restoration

If you have been the victim of a flood or water in your home or business, give Poseidon Restoration a call day or night. With our many years of experience and state-of-the-art tools, we will remove excess water, restore your property after any damage, and put back your possessions after we’re done. You can rest assured we’ll make your home look like new again.

Learn More »

Fire & Smoke Restoration

At Poseidon Restoration, we help make the recovery from fire damage easier for you. We do this by securing your home and property immediately after the disaster, assisting you to work with your insurance company throughout the restoration process, and being there for you when you need us. We’ll restore your home or business back to the condition it was before the fire happened.

Learn More »

Mold Removal

One of the scariest things about mold is that it’s not always visible. Whether your property has suffered from flooding or you continually notice wet areas in your home, it is important to resolve the issue immediately, as mold could be present. Mold should not be taken lightly, as the damage that it can do can be expensive down the road.

Learn More »

Content Pack-outs & Storage

When you’ve been the victim of a large fire or flood loss, Poseidon Restoration will pack up all of your valuables and store them either onsite in a portable storage container, or offsite in a secure warehouse. When it’s a fire loss we’ll pack up your belongings and take them offsite to clean and store them until your home or business is ready for them to be returned. It’s important to clean the contents as soon as possible after a fire incident so that the smell of smoke can be neutralized and completely removed.

Learn More »

Restoration / Reconstruction

Poseidon Restoration is a full service restoration company that offers full reconstruction services to both residential and commercial property owners. We’ll repair and restore your home back to its original condition and make it feel like the disaster never even happened.

Learn More »

Day Or Night Emergency Cleanup