About Poseidon Restoration

Talk to a live person, 24/7 • 410-251-1096

Experience You Can Trust and Results That You’ll Love

Steve Webster, Bevin Webster, and Matthew Stoehr – Owners of Poseidon Restoration

At Poseidon Restoration, our number one priority is to provide restoration services that are second to none. We’re proud to be the most reliable restoration company you can call no matter what time of the day it is, to help you with your emergency property loss.

As a veteran-owned company, the team at Poseidon Restoration has been helping customers throughout the Delmarva Peninsula, and the surrounding areas for many years. Our customers love that our team is honest and up-front, communicates clearly throughout the entire job, and can be trusted to get the job done right every time.

Our courteous team is only a phone call away. All of our service technicians are certified and are continually training to stay current with the latest guidelines, equipment, and restoration methods. We have been recognized as an Elite Service Professional for our commitment to our customers.


“If you can give us 1% of your trust, we’ll earn the other 99%”


Trained, Certified, and Licensed

At Poseidon Restoration, every single service technician has gone through the training and has been certified by the Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We have dedicated the energy, time, and resources needed to make sure that we are always ready for whatever situation comes our way with not just the right equipment, but the correct training needed to do a complete and thorough job from start to finish.

Your First Choice in Restoration & Repair

Poseidon Restoration is a disaster restoration company that provides services for both residential and commercial property owners. If your property has been the victim of a disaster and need an immediate emergency response, call the experts at Poseidon Restoration today!

The Poseidon Restoration Difference

  • BBB A rating
  • Talk to a live person 24/7
  • On our way in 60 minutes or less
  • Free estimates
  • We specialize in Insurance work
  • Veteran owned and operated
  • IICRC Certified

Call day or night for immediate help! 410-251-1096

Day Or Night Emergency Cleanup